Thanks for visiting my blog! Check the right hand sidebar for "Labels" that break the posts into specific topics that you are interested in.

If you have any topics you'd like to know more about, please leave a comment or email me at ventanawardprovidentliving@gmail.com.



Tuesday, February 19, 2013

foodstoragemadeeasy.net

foodstoragemadeeasy.net is an amazing website!  You have to check it out if you haven't already.  One of the things I've loved is that I signed up for the weekly emails they send called their "Baby Steps Checklist".  This week the checklist is all about how to plan and purchase your three month food supply.  I highly recommend signing up for these weekly emails because they are all full of really great information!

Here's how to sign up:  foodstoragemadeeasy.net click on "checklists" and then on "free baby steps checklists."  It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment